Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Le Premier

This is my first of many,
probably blabber if nothing else.
I wish i had something exciting to write about, like a new city or new experiences.  As of now i have normal and uneventful.  Who knows, maybe eventually whether soon or not, i’ll have a little spritz of something different.  Sometimes i feel a thirst for something different.  Other days i’m just content and comfortable.  I don’t know if i’m really ready for something new or to be on my own, in it’s entirety.  I am now, but i still have my family, which is just a drive away.  I’ve been here all my life, i know how to get everywhere and who people are.  I’ve never lived somewhere new.  It seems exhilarating yet scary.  The thought of the future is so confusing.  I have so many thoughts in my head concerning everything.. i guess this is just my way of of saying and getting it down, processing it. To make sense and to see where i get.
So this is the first of my many entries concerning me, my thoughts, and what’s going on around me.
Goodnight,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment