Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Europe via Instragram

✈ From the USA to Europe...


This Monday I'm taking a little break from the usual Memory Monday post (if I don't then i'll run out of places!).  I was thinking recently about the app, Instagram.  It's been groundbreaking in terms user photo posting.  The vintage "blast from the past" filters that make your photo look almost professional has everyone posting everything!  I try to imagine my iPhone without the social media platform and it's not as cool.  Not nearly. I've always noticed that my favorite part of Facebook was always the pictures and Instagram is the epitome of photo networking. 

Since I have all these almost better than life photos from my time in Europe I thought I'd post my trip through the eyes of Instagram.

ENJOY!


                            


No comments:

Post a Comment